Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Thursday, May 11, 2006

1st week @ work

Time really flies...my first week at Parkway Shenton has passed!

Nothing much to update coz it's still the honeymoon period. My colleagues seems like nice people at first, but then...they don't really talk much to me except my supervisor and another male colleague called Simon.

And nobody asked me out for lunch today!! My supervisor was away for meeting and the other only female colleague went out with other pple without asking if i wana join. The remaining 2 male colleagues didn't talked about lunch until 12.20pm (they did mention abt where to eat but left it at that).

I didn't want to seem 可怜 or desparate for them to ask me out for lunch, so i pretended i had to go home to get something (which i had really forgot). Luckily my home is just 10 minutes away.

2 new colleagues will be joining my team next week, so hopefully they are easy to get along with and we'll click. Meanwhile shall just enjoy the long weekend and pia for my advance theory on Monday.

All the best to me =)

1 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

dude I got my driving license liao!!! =P ...waah u work so close to ur house?! can go home nap a bit next time =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home