Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Last day @ SingTel

Yesterday was my last day @ Singtel. I didn't have much to do in the morning, but after lunch i had to handover the remaining reports to a manager so it was quite a rush. And due to the spring cleaning in the office, had to clear A LOT of rubbish...

It was a great contrast to my last day at Paper Innovation last time. This time round, i didn't shed a tear at all. I felt sad that i'll be leaving great colleagues and a familiar and friendly working environment but somehow crying was not on my mind.

And i actually felt a little 不舍得 when bidding goodbye to my boss. She said she will miss me and she said she's sure i wouldn't miss her, hahaha...But i think i will...overall she's a good person lah. At least she's real and says what she means.

Really hope where i'm going to now is the right way for me. Will definitely work hard!

2 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It will be the right way cos u have it in u to make it right! all the best in ur new job =D

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger itoshiiyun said...

Woo...thanks for ur encouragement! Btw, think u're the only one who leaves comments on my blog, hee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home