Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The day

I've tendered my resignation today. Phew! Finally a load off my mind.

Today was busy, especially at the time when i wanted to go find my boss. When i stood in her office and handed her the letter, her eyes went bigger at seeing my letter but she recovered fast and asked me why i wanted to quit.

I just told her the truth that I didn't really like analytics and could not perform well at it too. She was ok -- asked me questions regarding my new job. Most importantly she wanted me to be sure that i want to pursue a career in client servicing for the long term and must persevere at it.

She was really sincere. I said sorry for leaving at a difficult time like this but she replied that as long as i has learned from her and take it with me to my new career, she'll be contented. Lastly she wished me all the best.

Really felt guilty. The thoughts of her displays of emotions suddenly just disappeared. Well, but i guess that's life. We can't stay stagnant and be contented with what we have when we can do better. I'll definitely work hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home