Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A special nite on 19th March 2006

It was my sister's and Ken's wedding nite! It was a very simple dinner, buffet style, at the Conrad International. The venue was small but cosy, with a great ambience i felt. The food wasn't really fantastic though, or it'd be almost perfect.

I wanted to do my hair at the neighbourhood salon but there was so many pple! Waited for 20 minutes and gave up. Styled it myself and luckily it was quite nicely done...at least it looked styled,hee...

Baby Aden looked so cute in his mini tuxdeo! Besides cute i really dunno how to describe him...but he was so naughty, wouldn't let anyone else besides my mum and Ken to carry him. Even me! Hmmph! Took quite a lot of pictures of him but he kept moving so it was difficult to get good ones.

I've uploaded some photos unto my multiply.com website. Here's some of my favourites...

At the poolside...

The recep

I like this picture of myself, hee...

Couple of the nite

Family photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home