Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Finally, the weekend.

It's finally Saturday!! This whole week has been a mess! All because of the CNY analysis that i have to do. I got this assignment last Tuesday end (2 March) and handed in the data request to my colleague on Wednesday. Well, i waited a week before i got my data this Tuesday (or was it Wed?). However i discovered there were mistakes and so begins the nightmare. I don't remember how many times i passed back the data to my colleague, him to me, me to him...again and again. Until the deadline has passed (which was this Thursday), and yet as at this morning, the data was still wrong.

Luckily my other colleague is so kind to offer her help. She helped me to redo the entire data extraction on her own initiative. Just now when i checked my mail, she sent me the data at 10pm+. I guessed she must have stayed back to finish the entire thing, knowing that we are already late in delivery. I am so grateful, touched and guilty. Though i have stayed back till abt 6.30pm to accompany her (i could leave at 5.30pm since i've finished my work), she did not have to do that. I know she'll sure say since she's doing it already, might as well finish the whole thing.

Whatever it is, i am indebted to her. She has helped me so much along the way since i've joined the company. Perhaps i'm really machi with the "tiger"...luckily i went to pray to the tiger god on Monday...(i know i'm being leng here =P)

Anyway, now that the data is in, guess i have to work over the weekend. At least i can discuss with my boss coming Monday early in the morning. Even if it's wrong (*cross fingers*), at least won't need so much time to amend. All the best to myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home