Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Thursday, February 02, 2006

CNY and beyond

The CNY holidays have past and it's back to work. Didn't do much over the holidays...kept watching the TVB drama 酒店风云 (Revolving Doors of Vengence) though. The storyline isn't really that fantastic and the plot is sometimes predictable, but it is a good drama coz of its plentiful twists and turns. It has got a good pace as well...fast enough to keep me and my family keep wanting for more, haha...shall review it later on after i finish watching it.

Back to CNY, besides watching VCDs, i went out on Monday 大年初二 for K-Lunch at Suntec KBox with Weiliang, Alvin and Ruoyi. After that went to Qiuyan and Trina's aunt's house to 拜年. Was rather fun -- we watched Rain's concert at Qiuyan's place and gambled with Trina's cousins at night...but we only played for less than an hour!! I was so looking forward to gambling, hahaha...but coz Qiuyan got to work the next day, so we left together...no worries though, coz coming Sat is another gambling session!! Yeah! Must win!

Didn't take leave so resumed work on Wednesday...time passed quite fast since we had to do month-end reports. Today she gave me a new assignment and there were some problems...though after some discussion, it should be resolved...but still hope when tomorrow comes, everything will fall into place nicely...i don't want to do stay back on a Friday, spoiling my weekend mood...

Well, time for a piece of news -- I went for dunno whether it's a woman's intuition, a coincidence or pure "nothingness", but i kinda had a feeling that i'll be called for an interview when i applied for the position.

Anyway, the interview itself was okay...despite being very paranoid and nervous before the interview, i think i did quite well, though not fantastically impressive. At least i'd gone through (in my mind) the questions he may ask me beforehand and how i should answer. The requirements of the position seem tough, but every job has its shitty parts and if i wana take on a sales job, i should be prepared for such hard work and pressure.

The thing is, although my experience in client/ account servicing and the telco industry gives me some advantage for this position, i don't exactly feel that excited should they really offer me the job. I dunno why but something's just bugging me at the back of my head...perhaps i don't want to stay in the telco industry? or i am scared of meeting the sales target? or i'm just looking for some sort of excuse to not accept the job? I really dunno what it is at this moment...hopefully when the time comes, i'd have sorted out my ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home