Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Friday, January 20, 2006

All charged up!

These few days have been tormenting!!! I dunno what's up with my boss but she's just so unpredictable! I think she really has an attitude problem, which is why though she's in the company for less than 2 yrs (or was it a little over 2 yrs?), 2 under her have left and soon adding 1 more to the list is myself!

After working for more than 9 mths, i have come to realise that i am no good at data analysis after all...however much effort i put in, there'll still be mistakes now & then.

What i like is when i was in Paper Innovation, doing price/cost quotations. That was really fun! And i missed meeting customers, introducing the company's products & services to them.

After these 2 "extreme" jobs, i am quite certain that i can't sit still in the office the whole day, staring at a computer screen full of figures...that is just so torturous!

Zuyao's right to say that i'm lazy coz when i say i wana buck up in my job search, i will be enthusiastic for a while, but then it'll wear off very soon...But now i realise what it means to really "mean what you say" and not only "all talk but no action".

Coz i feel really different, unlike before. I kinda have a conviction...a determination to find a new job, one that will put forth my strengths, one that will make me look forward to going to work every day. This time i really feel the difference in me, so friends, wish me luck!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home