Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

my lst blog entry

After much fiddling around with the webby's template and html stuff (which i still know nuts abt), i've finally decided to give up and just start writing, haha...It's actually a rather nice feeling to be writing about my life, be it trivialities or major happenings coz i used to keep a diary back in my primary (or was it secondary?) school days...

Anyways, have been wanting to set up a website or blog coz i feel it's a good way to 抒发情感 and keep my close frens updated with my life. At the moment, will keep it simple though, coz still exploring and experimenting around...hopefully it'll get better and better, and make my blog a pleasant, if not enjoyable read/ visit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home