Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Monday, January 23, 2006

Bad monday!

Contrary to what i hoped for, it's a bad day today...stayed back to finish work till 8.45pm...that's a record in SingTel, coz the latest i'd stayed back was till 7.30pm.

I actually dun mind not leaving on the dot (since i've always stayed back when i was in my previous company), it's just that i don't feel appreciated...and recently she's (you know who) been showing that black face n lousy attitude of hers again.

Being a girl, i understand that mood swings are normal, even guys can have them too...but still, there's no excuse to let it get to work rite...whenever i think of the kind of look she gives me, i really feel like slapping her or kicking her in the ass...but of coz, it'll only be in my dreams, haha...

Anyway, i shan't be too bothered by her since i've decided to tender my resignation latest by March, whether i manage to find a job or not...

Was thinking to tender on my birthday, but my ex-colleague, Leticia suggested jokingly that i tender of her bday and i think that's such a brilliant idea!! wahahaha...but i guess i won't be so mean after all...if one day i become management level material, i wouldn't want my staff to treat me this way either...So...hope for a better day tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home