Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Goodbye Sunday...

Another week has flown past again and i had such a bad working week...really hope the coming week will be a great one, or at least, a normal one...so that i can prepare myself for Chinese New Year, my favourite holiday of all holidays!

Actually it's kinda contradicting...coz my relatives are mostly in Msia so i dun have any visiting to do in Singapore, except my friends' houses. That's why every year i have to pro-actively go around organising 拜年trips...or else i'll be stuck at home, which is usually the case, haha...

But i still like Chinese New Year coz it just makes me feel so merry, like it's the beginning of a new year, and is everyone dressed up in bright colours, saying good things to each other...and though the chinese new year songs are very cheesy, it just brings out the joyous mood in me!

Ok, enough abt CNY...Besides my top favourite Korean actor Kwon Sang Woo, i realise i'm beginning to like Rain more and more! Actually i know of Rain through TVBS-G eNews, where i saw several video clips of him dancing and i was so impressed but i didn't went crazy then.

It's the power of Full House, the k-drama he acted in with Song Hye Gyo that got me hooked and recently i've been interested in his news & stuff...Qiuyan must be so happy, haha...Anyway, hope he'll come to Singapore for concert and we can all go watch him together! Aja aja fighting! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home