Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Getting lucky or...?

Some good news to share...I've got 2 interviews with MediaCorp! Like SingTel, I've been applying to MediaCorp for as long as i can remember (2 years i think), but not once have i not been called for an interview. Perhaps miracles do happen, and in this 2 days, i'm called twice by the same HR gal for 2 interviews! 1 is as an Accounts Exec with MediaCorp TV while the other is as a Promo Exec with MediaCorp Radio, FM93.3 Station.

I'm really excited about this! I mean, it's an industry that i'm interested in and the job scope of both looks interesting. But of coz, being the usual pessimist, i am getting paranoid and worried about my performance in the interview. I can say how much i would like to snag the job now, but i'm afraid things are not as simple. Am trying to not get myself too excited/ hopeful lest the bubble bursts eventually, which is usually the case. I just pray that everything will turn out fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home