Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Falling in love with My Lovely Samsoon and Hyun Bin...



Been quite a while since my last blog entry...well, this time not due to work, but becoz of My Lovely Samsoon!! I've been having late nights to watch the series, and it's a really great series! Great acting, an excellent cast with good looks to boot, nice songs and many meaningful lines and touching scenes that are close to reality.

To summarise, My Lovely Samsoon is about woman called Kim Sam-soon (Kim Sun Ah) who is chubby, uncouth, and has never had a smooth relationship in her 30 years of life. That is until she met Hyun Jin-heon aka Sam Sek (Hyun Bin), the owner of a restaurant called Bon Appetit and by a twist of fate, ends up being a couple under a "love contract" for $50,000,000. Fom that day onwards, she goes on a roller-coaster ride...getting angry at Sam Sek, facing problems with her ex-bf's constant pester, and falling in love with Sam Sek...

I really love this k-drama! Though the plot is predictable, even recycled (many will find it similar to Full House), the way the script is written touches me. Though I'm not similar to Samsoon, I can identify with her fears and tears. I am especially touched by a scene in the last episode, where Samsoon reads from a bus stop billboard:-

跳舞吧, 如同没有任何人注视你一样
去爱吧, 如同从来没有受过伤害一样
唱歌吧, 如同没有任何人聆听一样
工作吧, 如同不需要金钱一样
活着吧, 如同今天是末日一样

I think it's really meaningful though it's almost impossible to achieve...but at least it gives people an opportunity to stop and think of life...no?

Oh, and by the way, I've fallen in love with Hyun Bin!! He's just so cute!! Love the way his dimples look and his boyish smile...well, that's the 3rd male Korean fave for me now, hee...Kwon Sang Woo, Rain and now Hyun Bin! Yay!

Oh, and 1 more thing, Hyun Bin and Rain are the same age as me!! 24 years old!! And get this, they are both born on the 25th!! That's so cool! Well, i know it's bo liao but i just want to mention it, hee...

Ok, i better get some sleep now...hope to dream of my Korean oppas later, hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home