Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My 24th birthday

I'm officially 1 year older! Time really flies...i'm 24 now! Anyway, i don't really organise parties or anything like that but this year, felt like going clubbing so Meifang sweetly helped me organised it.

Well, as always, it's no mean feat to organise a gathering for 8 of us gals. Initially almost all (i think) could make it but in the end, there's only 4 of us (including me) AND we went to KTV instead.

Nevertheless, it was a great night out with my buddies aka the princesses! We went KTV at Bishan and it was really a crazy and outrageous night! We sang and danced to old songs in the 90s like 爱不怕 by 草蜢 , 对你爱不完 by Aaron Kwok and 独一无二, 眉飞色舞 by Sammi Cheng . We were so high we should have went to MOS anyway!

After KTV we went to Lau Pa Sat for supper and to meet Luojia. So happy that she could make it. We had quite a long talk there before heading back to my home. My mum is really sweet and thoughtful -- she had turned on the aircon and even prepared the mattresses, pillow and blankets for us. After showering and stuff, we chat while and guess what?! I slept at 6am! I was so tired the next day when i went to JB with zuyao.

Anyways, the next day my mama bought us breakfast, after which we separated and i went on to meet zuyao for our delicious Ah Soon Bak Kut Teh. Bought a really nice pair of shoes from Vincci, a bra, some Fengshui handphone accessory and a necklace. From noon onwards, i began to feel really tired due to sleeping for only 3.5 hrs the day before! So much so that in the way back, i was practically sleeping the whole journey back to singapore (abt 1+ hr coz there was a jam at singapore customs).

And the following few days was crazy. Me and zuyao kept watching Lost on DVD. We watched it until last night when we finally finished all of season 1, where the ending is such a cliff hanger!! Walt was snatched by some bad guys at sea while Jack and Locke finally exploded the hatch but it leads to a deep tunnel underground. I'm so anxious to find out what's going to happen!

Well, zuyao has season 2 but he wouldn't let me watch! He wants to start studying for his CFA first...i guess it's good in a way. Then i won't suffer from panda eyes and be so tired and sleepy at work for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home