Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Lucky day

Today seems to be a rather lucky day for me! Here's what happened:

1) My radio blog is finally up! After much exploring, experimenting and failing...i have finally uploaded the radioblog onto my website. Credits go to Lingjie for advising me to use the non-php version...the instructions from hannaxbear's website is really clearer and easier to follow for IT idiots like me. Now i can upload the songs that i like and share them with everyone...

Speaking of songs, try listening to songs by 侧田 on my radioblog k? He's a newcomer in the Hong Kong music scene and has won many newcomer awards for his debut album released in Nov 2005. Apparently they are billing him as the next big thing to look out for.

2) My parents struck 4D! It's not a lot though, but winning itself is enough to make them and us happy...partly becoz they gave me some money, hee...

3) I bought a GUESS watch as my birthday present from BB5/ CC6! Wanted to buy it at Bugis Junction but it costs $150 (before 10% discount) and Zuyao suggested we go Mustafa to check out the price. So we did and it's selling at $124! It's so much cheaper but then the service sucks. The Indian Uncle is damn attitude and bu xue...really can't help but laugh,hee...

4) And Baby Aden is so cute!!! He never fails to brighten my day! Here's a cute pic of him taken when i reach home:


Pardon me for the partly erased background. That's my half naked father lying on the bed, which i can't bear to show, hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home