Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Counting down

Nothing much this past week...a lot of changes in my office/ dept but since it doesn't involves me i'm quite "free". Only left the handing over part which is more or less done.

Being a social loafer at work these days, haha...been searching and browsing sites for information for my coming Shanghai trip! It's next Thursday and we're going free and easy...which is why we need to gather as much info as possible.

A bit stressed out but then the excitement overides everything else...It's my first trip to China and i'm really looking forward to great scenery! Hopefully everything -- the food, people, hotels, shopping -- turns out well and we'll have a wonderful trip!

Oh, btw...my LV twin pochette gm is sold out...a little disappointed but i'm contemplating buying 1 in yahoo auctions, hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home