Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Brands

My mum did something unexpected: she bought me a bag. And guess what, it’s a Bonia bag! Bonia!!! I don’t mind a weird brand or some nobody-knows brand, but BONIA!!! It’s an auntie brand!

She was getting a Bonia bag for my grandma and there was extra discount for the small bag. My mum even said she felt the bag suits me a lot coz it’s small and cute – like me =P

I must admit I am kinda brand conscious…not in the sense that I love branded goods to death but then I’m the kind that will save up in order to buy one. Recently I just bought a Tiffany & Co bracelet that costs $380 (it is a bday present from my siblings, I only forked out $100) and I’m so happy! Hee…

Well, Zuyao’s sis is in France for a few days and since it’s supposed to be cheaper over there and the progress funds are coming in, I decided to buy a LV bag! It costs $785 in Singapore…in France should cost ard $630…so that’s ¾ of my progress funds gone!

Anyway, back to the Bonia topic, the bag my mum bought me is actually quite a cute one. It is a very small, hand carry bag. Even has a nice gold bracelet thingy hanging at the side. But even so I’ll feel embarrassed to be seen with it. The best thing I can think of is to carry it to JB and make pple think that a) I’m a local and b) I’m not rich. I can’t give it away coz I feel my mum will be really sad.

Actually I’m really touched coz the last time I received any present (besides ang pow) from my mum is in Primary school when I got toys from her.

Just last month, I needed a bolster. My old one was like all too soft n cuddle-unfriendly. I kept pestering my mum to either make one (combine the cotton from 2 bolsters) or buy a new one and my sis was so disgusted with me, saying that I should get one on my own, it’s not like I’m still a kid.

But that’s the point! I wanted my mum to do it so that I’ll feel like a little gal that still needs and relies on my mum. I know it sounds bo liao…but I dunno, I just liked the feeling. Anyway, I bought it myself in the end, and she also bought it! Haha…ended up we have 4 new bolsters in the house…

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow... 600+ for a bag?! i am speechless... keke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home