Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Friday, April 07, 2006

Some thoughts

Today is the last day i'll be working with bee kim. After today, we'll meeting outside office, the little familiar place that i've been working at for 1 year.

I'm sad. Not sadness per se, but 不舍 and worry.

We click quite well and she's really someone i can confide in. Her character is almost completely different from mine; the most obvious being her attitude towards the trust and confidence in relationships. Which is why she is always able to convince me and make me re-think my own attitude towards relationships. Work-wise, she's always willing to lend me a listening ear, listening to my grumbles and helping me out at times when i need. And she's a young gal at heart! Her unintended jokes and bluntness really cracks me up and makes the workplace a more fun place to be in.

I wonder if i'll find a colleague and friend like her in my new workplace. I know there's bound to be good and bad people around...i just hope there'll be someone who'll be truely sincere and frank in being friends with me.

-----------------------------

I am hooked on LOST again!! Season 2 has been showing since last thursday and i'm really looking forward to it. After finishing season 1 on DVD, i have been really intrigued and been trying to find out more on what's going to happen. There's a great website which i came upon and i have finished reading the transcripts to all the episodes! Even though it's only words, scenes and images were conjured in my head as i was reading them. It'd be a real great season 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home