Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

我是冒失鬼!

It feels good not to work!

Ran some errands on Monday -- collecting visa for zuyao, my wallet that was sent for cleaning and swensons voucher (wooo, yummy!). Then went to his house as some pple were coming to service/ clean the air-cons.

For Tuesday, went shopping with apple but didn't buy any clothes. Only bought an eyelash treatment that's supposed to strengthen, lengthen and thicken eyelash (sounds good rite) and a pair of earrings that i've been aiming for quite a long time.

Oh, and something terrible happened. I almost lost zuyao's LOST dvds! Apple and me were at Far East Long John's having some drinks and i placed the dvds that she returned to me on the floor. After finishing the drinks, we went to the toilet...without taking my dvds!! And the eyelash treatment that i bought and apple's mascara was inside the same paper bag!

I didn't remember it and even continued shopping at Far East, then Mango near Pacific Plaza then Scotts Isetan. Coz i had been bearing with gastric pains, Apple suggested me go toilet and poot. So i went and it was when i hung my bag behind the door's handle that i shockingly realised that my paper bag was missing! After at least 1hr!

I hurriedly rushed out of the toilet and told Apple the disaster. We were so frantic that we hurried back to Far East, reprimanding ourselves for our blurness and stupidity. I can't tell u how scared i was -- my heart was just racing!

But thank god Long John's staff saw the paper bag and kept it!! We were soooooooo relieved we said we should go thank guan yin ma.

Sigh, this is yet another classic example of my carelessness, though it can't be compared to my throwing away of the diamond ear studs that my mum bought me for my 21st bday *it still hurts... =( * I must really be extra careful in the future...

Sad things aside, i took some really cute pictures of Baby Aden in the shower! Enjoy!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home