Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ah Wan goes shopping!

The Great Singapore Sale is here again! Yay!

Actually i had already started buying before the sale started, heh...but then the sale gives me more excuse to buy =P Especially now that i need to dress more formally for my new job, there's even more reason to shop!

Today after work (a not really fruitful meeting at ulu Tuas), my supervisor dropped me at Cityhall and i proceeded to Esprit to check out their items. I'm quite selective about the stuff i buy (even if it's on sale) so only tried on a few items and currently 2 items are on my list: a white jacket @ $119.90 and a leather belt @ $69.90. And i won't be getting the items at these prices coz i have a great lobang to get them at 50% off!! So happy!! But got to rush home for dinner so didn't really shop thoroughly...going to return to Esprit for a second round before giving Trina my shopping list!

2 months of sale seems long but you'll find that it's gone in a flash (since i'm always buying stuff, sale or not). I really luuuuuuurve to shop and there's so many places i wana go! But must wait till next weekend...coz my work is really keeping me busy and too lazy to go shopping on weekdays.

This week is especially crazy...with 2 accounts under me going through contract renewal, meetings and stuff, time flies by! But it's good in a way coz i'm doing meaningful stuff and it's really fulfilling. I just hope i can learn the ropes faster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home