Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Monday, September 04, 2006

Star-chasing day - A family affair?

Yesterday was an unbelievable day.

It was the Superstar's audition at Toa Payoh HDB Hub. As Weilian would be performing and my mum loves him, she specially went down to TPY just to catch his performance. My morning was spent doing chores so i didn't join her until about 3pm. When i reached, my mum was in a good spot - at the 2nd level just outside OCBC - it is a good view of the stage from the top.

My dad, sian of the waiting had gone home...leaving my mum to stand and wait for weilian to appear. As Weiliang, Alvin and some other friends were in the queue to join Superstar, i left my mum to look for them. Guess wat, they were in the queue since 11.30am till 3.45pm (when i left)! Only queuing, not registered yet! Anyway, i got to rush to IMM to watch Opa (Kwon Sang Woo), so i left TPY shortly.

It was a mad crowd!! There were so many women! Me and Trina didn't get a good spot, got squeezed like sardines, and only got to catch a glimpse of Opa!! I'm soooo sad! He is so far yet so near...what i can see is only his fair fair skin from afar (but i can tell that his skin is really good)...and he's leaving tonite le =(

Sigh, it's such a big pity...my mum didn't get to watch weilian...and i only caught Opa's side and back view.

Oh, and Weiliang & gang didn't manage to sing eventually...most of them got rescheduled to Tuesday morning. What poor timing it is for working slaves like us...Makes me think twice abt joining the auditions this Sat. My mum even suggested that i got queue at 3,4am! Well...but i have cancelled my driving lesson, in case i decide to go =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home