Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Friday, August 04, 2006

My latest favourite local actor



I like Elvin Ng! Ok i know i'm bo liao...but i like his looks! Especially his eyes...can 放电 u know, hahaha...Anyway, for a newbie, i think he acts pretty ok though his pronunciation is really bad. Sounds like he has cotton in his mouth. And he looks good not smiling...there's just something about his teeth that makes him look goofy when smiling.

I know i'm so superficial! Haha...recently nothing much to update besides work, which can get quite boring if my blog is all about work. Really, one should get a life and like what Zuyao says, you have to manage work and not let work manage you. This is so true though difficult to do. But like what one of my interviewer says, 8 hours a day is already very sufficient if you work efficiently. Why sacrifice your personal time (ie. after work hours) for stuffs that can never be finished?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home